Highlights of Calabria & Sicily
From the pristine waters and the stalwart fortifications of Tropea, all the way to the smoke gently floating from the volcanoes of the Aeolian Islands – Calabria is a hidden gem for those who stray off Italy’s beaten path. Discover this less-visited part of the country before delving into the spectacular sights of bustling Sicily, volcanic valleys of Mt. Etna, timeworn streets of Syracuse, the Baroque wonders of Ragusa and rich anti-mafia history of Palermo. Starring dramatic cliffside villages, clear waters and delicious seafood, this is a chance to experience the highlights of southern Italy.
- Civita - Hike in Pollino National Park
- Tropea - Aeolian Islands Cruise (Vulcano, Lipari, Stromboli)
- Reggio Calabria - Archaeological Museum
- Taormina - Day Trip
- Mt Etna - Day Trip
- Noto & Ragusa - Day Trip
- Palermo - Anti-Mafia Movement Tour
- Get up close and personal with the active volcanoes scattered across the Aeolian Islands and perhaps take a dip in one of the sulphur springs
- Surrounded by dramatic valleys and craters set in a lunar-like landscape, towering Mt. Etna is one of the greatest natural beauties of the Mediterranean, and Europe’s largest active volcano
- Search crumbling Greek and Roman ruins in the charming seaside town of Taormina
- Encounter the crumbling facades of Syracuse and unearth hundreds of years of Greco-Roman history
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...