Berlin to Rome
Enjoy a 22-day odyssey through Central Europe including time in Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia and Italy. See the remains of the Berlin Wall and the Trevi Fountain in Rome. Unearth medieval secrets in Cesky Krumlov and rest on the banks of Budapest’s River Danube. Bask in Bled’s beauty and discover pastel-coloured villages along the Cinque Terre. From the backstreets of Prague to the canals of Venice and beyond, this journey is the perfect way to experience the diverse offerings of Europe’s delightful middle.
- Budapest - Market Visit and Picnic
- Venice - Orient Experience Snack Stop
- Cinque Terre - Day Trip, including Cinque Terre Pass
- Begin and end in cities known for their complex pasts and influential art movements, albeit in very different ways – Berlin and Rome.
- Step back in time as you wander Krakow’s World Heritage-listed Old Town and the 13th-century town square of Rynek Glowny.
- Relax on the peaceful shores of Lake Bled in Slovenia. Maybe visit the tiny island church on the lake or treat yourself to a slice of Bled's famous cream cake.
- Walk along Cinque Terre's rocky coastal pathways, calling into the sleepy pastel villages of Manarola, Riomaggiore and Vernazza.
- Explore Rome’s instantly recognizable landmarks like the Colosseum, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica – no less impressive for their notoriety.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...