East Greenland and Iceland Northern Lights on Ocean Adventurer
An Arctic expedition through East Greenland and Iceland is the perfect opportunity to mix nature and culture. From the spectacular icebergs of Scoresbysund, often touted as the world’s most beautiful fjords in the world, to the largest bird cliff in Europe, which is cluttered with cute puffins and other seabirds, there’s something to satisfy every outdoors-y type. And then, the surprising culture and history of this remote region – from ...
- Adventure and Active
Ocean Adventurer has long been a fleet favorite among guests and crew who've appreciated the charm and intimacy of this 128-passenger vessel, its ample outdoor deck space, numerous cozy spots to socialize onboard - and the outdoor jacuzzi. A few years ago, Ocean Adventurer underwent a multimillion-dollar renovation involving a talented team of marine architects, engineers, interior designers and polar expedition specialists. Quark Expeditions is proud of the enhancements to the much-loved polar vessel - which subsequently won the Travel Weekly Magellan Award for Overall Small Cruise Ship (500 passengers or under).
The refurbishments now enjoyed by guests:
- A refreshed, contemporary new look and feel throughout the ship
- The addition of six new twin cabins and three new suites
- All existing cabins furnished with new soft furnishings and brand new bathrooms
- Remodelling of common areas such as the Lounge and Dining Room
- Major technical enhancements, such as two new Rolls Royce engines, which increase fuel efficiency and minimize carbon footprint.
Our leaders are born and raised in-country, and ...