Premium Peru with Ica Valley
Coloured by colonial buildings, vibrant wildlife and lush rainforests, Peru is a sight to behold. Join a local leader to discover the Incan, indigenous and modern sides of Peru on an immersive 12-day Premium journey. From the colonial charm of Lima to the wonders of the Ica Valley, the incredible biodiversity of the Amazon Rainforest, the historically rich city of Cusco and the spectacular Incan ruins of Machu Picchu – this adventure takes you straight to the heart of it all. Get a real look at local life and leave with memories to last a lifetime.
- Lima - Welcome Dinner
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Ica - Vineyard tour with a sommelier
- Ica - Sunset drinks
- Paracas - Ballestas Islands boat trip
- Lima - Downtown walking tour
- Lima - Alameda Chabuca Granda tour and tastings
- Lima - San Francisco Monastery and the Catacombs
- Amazon Jungle - Night jungle walk
- Amazon Jungle - Medicinal garden tour
- Amazon Jungle - Macaw clay lick
- Amazon Jungle - Night boat tour
- Amazon Jungle - Oxbow Lake
- Cusco - Cathedral tour with Specialist Historian Guide
- Cusco - Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco - Coricancha Temple (entrance fee)
- Cusco - Walking tour
- Ollantaytambo - Archaeological site
- Sacred Valley - Community workshops visit
- Sacred Valley - Sacsayhuaman
- Sacred Valley - Home-cooked lunch
- Machu Picchu - Guided visit
- Ollantaytambo - 360 degree train to Aguas Calientes
- Machu Picchu - Second visit
- Uncover the country’s best sights during Exclusive Experiences, including a sunset tour of a wine and pisco vineyard and two guided visits to remarkable Machu Picchu, reached by 360 train offering unbeatable views of the Andes.
- Get to know local culture during interactions with the Ese Eja and Chichubamba communities, let a local leader show you the country’s best, and explore with expert guides in Cusco, Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu.
- See Peru’s wild side when you set out in search of pelicans, flamingos, sea lions and penguins on an exciting boat tour around the Ballestas Islands, and enjoy an unforgettable day of wildlife activities in the Amazon Jungle.
- Take your taste buds on a trip during Exclusive Experiences, from one of Lima’s best restaurants, to a coffee break at the social enterprise Manos Unidas in Cusco and a traditional Andean lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Sleep surrounded by nature in the Amazon rainforest at your magnificent Feature Stay lodge. Owned by the indigenous Ese Eja community, profits from the lodge are put back into local education and training.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...