Croatia: Hike, Bike & Kayak
Croatia is home to some of the most beautiful national parks, waterfalls and mountains in Europe. Many of its most stunning natural features can be found in and around Paklenica National Park. Get your heart pumping as you hike, bike and kayak amongst some of the country’s most gorgeous surrounds. There’s also plenty of time to enjoy fresh, local cuisine, see the sights and enjoy some down time in this beautiful country on the Adriatic Sea.
- Guided Hike in Paklenica National Park
- Mountain Biking in or around Paklenica National Park
- Plitvice Lakes - National Park Visit
- Sea Kayaking Excursion on Paklenica Bay
- Get into the heart of Paklenica National Park on foot and by bike, a place where the mountains meet the sea, where stunning deep gorges, lush forests, and lost villages wait to be explored
- Sea kayak out on the silken blue waters of the Adriatic, dramatic mountains the backdrop while following the coast to the delightful fishing hamlet of Vinjerac
- Stroll through Plitvice Lakes National Park, marvelling at luminous lakes and waterfalls that seem to have been sketched by an artist
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...